Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Among the Enemy (Shadow Children, Book 6) Among the Enemy by Margaret Peterson Haddix


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I said before that I was going to take a break from this series, but I decided to plow through since I have the whole series stacked up on my bedside table.

In Among the Enemy, we focus on Mattias, one of the children that Nina helped in one of the previous books. Mattias has the opportunity to get close to the commander of the Population Police and use this privilege to help the rebels further the cause.

Interesting story, same idea with different details; Mattias starts out as a scared, timid child and by the end has turned into a strong, brave rebel with a cause.

Finally I will be on to the final book, look for my review tomorrow!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: