Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 YA Challenge List (so far anyway, will probably be added to daily)

  • The Island at the End of the World by Sam Taylor
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
  • Last Kiss
  • Genesis
  • The Ask and The Answer
  • Keeping the Moon
  • Paper Towns
  • The Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
  • Hate List by Jennifer Brown
  • Lost by Jacqueline Davies
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  • The Declaration by Gemma Malley
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr


2 comments:

Corinne said...

Great list! I seriously love this challenge. My list just keeps growing :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Hey Shanda--saw your comment about the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge and wanted to shoot you an email but couldn't find an address. Every Friday I put up a progress report for people to give an update with their weekly miles and then I update the sidebar with the information--there was one up today if you'd like to check it out. Feel free to email me and I can give you other ideas of how to keep track of your miles in addition to that... trishsreadingnook at gmail dot com

Best,

Trish